After each use, Tibor QuickChange™ Reels should be rinsed thoroughly in fresh water. To disassemble a reel for cleaning, the only tool required is a penny. All reels are lubricated at the factory prior to assembly and relubrication is generally not necessary. Tibor Graphite Lube may be used to lubricate the cork drag disc.
Please note: Exceeding the recommended capacity by over-filling the spool and/or putting line on too tightly or with too much tension may damage the spool and is not covered under warranty. Please refer to the capacity chart and use the Backing Groove on the spool as your guide. For best results, we recommend micron backing. Should you have any questions about backing for your reel, please contact your authorized Tibor dealer.
Conversion from Left to Right Hand Retrieve
Tibor QuickChange Reels can be easily converted from Left Hand to Right Hand Retrieve by relocating the clutch dogs. Complete warranty, maintenance and conversion information is included with each reel, or download complete instructions and a parts list in PDF
- SpeedHandle Spool option is also available on standard and Spool2 models.
- Spool change involves only a single moving part — the stainless steel end cap.
- All internal parts are sealed from outside elements.
- Made from solid aluminum bar stock.
- Also available with extra large arbor Spool2 for lightening-speed line retrieval.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for easy storage and transportation.
- Standard finishes are Jet Black and Satin Gold. Other finishes are available.
- Triple outgoing line signals, easily removable for silent operation.
- Free engraving on name plate.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.